Best Website Builders for 2022
Looking for the best website builder? This guide will help you find the right option for your needs by comparing 10 popular website builders.
WordPress is a great option for beginners. It’s easy to use, has a lot of support and has an enormous number of plugins and themes. WordPress also includes basic SEO capabilities, which is convenient if you don’t have an SEO expert on hand. It can be used for blogs, e-commerce sites and even custom sites like portfolios or membership communities.
Wix is a great choice for beginners who want to build a website without having to learn HTML. This platform includes an impressive library of templates, so you can find something that fits your needs from the get-go. Wix also has a drag and drop editor that makes it easy to add text, images, videos, and more onto your site—you won’t have to spend hours writing code or uploading files on their servers.
Wix’s mobile apps make it easy for you to work on your site from anywhere at any time.
You can check out what people see when they visit your website or make edits directly from the app in real time!.
The app store also has plenty of useful plugins like Google Analytics integration or Facebook login integration if you need them.
Wix’s mobile apps make it easy for you to work on your site from anywhere at any time. You can check out what people see when they visit your website or make edits directly from the app in real time! .
Squarespace is one of the most popular website builders out there, and for good reason. It’s easy to use, has a ton of templates to choose from, and has an impressive customer support team that can help you with any questions you might have.
There are two different versions of Squarespace: Squarespace and Squarespace Plus (SP). All accounts come with an easy drag-and-drop interface that allows you to design your website by simply clicking around and moving your content into place.
You can add text boxes, images and video clips with just a few clicks—no coding required!
If you don’t like all the stuff they’ve included in their templates, no problem—you can customize them however you want using CSS stylesheets or HTML code if you’d prefer not using their WordPress builder interface (which is still pretty great).
Squarespace also has an awesome blog builder feature called “Blogs” where users can create blogs on top of their own sites without having to create whole new websites from scratch! This makes it super easy for anyone who wants more than just a simple landing page about themselves but doesn’t have time for all those extra bells & whistles involved with creating something like this themselves…
Weebly is a website builder for small businesses and individuals. It’s considered one of the best for its drag-and-drop interface, ease of use, and variety of templates.
Weebly offers three plans: Free, Pro ($8/month), and Business ($14/month).
The free plan includes all of the basic features you’d expect in any other website builder (e.g., drag & drop interface, easy navigation).
What sets Weebly apart from other free web builders is that it also includes access to powerful premium tools like domain hosting (starting at $12/year) as well as Weebly’s own free domain names (up to 5 per year).
The paid plans include unlimited storage space along with additional features like eCommerce capabilities, 24/7 support, priority ticketing system, advanced analytics tools etc…
Shopify is a great option for people who want to sell products online. It has a lot of features to help you sell your products and manage your business. Shopify is easy to use and has a great interface.
BigCommerce is a full ecommerce platform that makes it easy to set up and use your online store. It has a large selection of templates, so you can get started quickly without any design skills. You can also create custom themes for your site with BigCommerce’s drag-and-drop builder tool.
BigCommerce has great customer service and helpful training videos, making it popular with beginners as well as more experienced entrepreneurs who want more advanced features like inventory management or multichannel sales.
Constant Contact is a great choice if you want to build an email list, manage your marketing and promote your business. It’s also great for small businesses who are looking for a simple website builder with tools that allow them to create a professional website quickly.
Constant Contact has:
- More than 200 templates, including landing pages and ecommerce sites
- An extensive library of over 2 million stock images and videos from Getty Images
- A free CRM that lets you track leads, manage contacts, follow up on past customers, create new campaigns and more
GoDaddy Website Builder
GoDaddy is one of the easiest to use, cheapest website builders on the market. It comes with a good selection of templates and you can edit them using drag and drop functionality. The platform is mobile friendly, so it’s easy to access from your phone or tablet.
It’s also ideal for beginners who want to build their own site without digging into any code. You won’t need any technical knowledge to create a functional site with GoDaddy Website Builder as they have extensive help articles explaining how everything works.
The customer service team at GoDaddy is some of the best in the business too—they respond quickly and offer assistance whenever you need it (which isn’t often since it’s so easy to use).
You get free domain name registration when you sign up for their hosting plan along with one-month free web design services if needed!
Site123 is a great option for small businesses. It’s easy to use and cost effective, has a great support team, and its mobile app is excellent. It also has good templates in its library that you can start using right away.
In the future Site123 could be improved by having more templates available on their website instead of having to download them as an add-on.
- Strikingly is best for those who want to create a free website, blog or landing page. It’s simple and easy to use, with no coding required. You can also hire experts to help you get started if you need assistance.
- If you want to build your site with Strikingly, here are some things you should know:
- While it’s possible to use Strikingly with any hosting provider of your choice (including WordPress), we recommend using their own hosting service because it comes with unlimited bandwidth and storage space (which isn’t offered by many other providers).
- In addition, their hosting services also include one-click WordPress installation and preinstalled themes that make creating new pages even easier than before!.
- Your domain will be registered through them but hosted elsewhere so there’s no need worry about transferring information over once everything is ready in order go live online.”
Here’s the best website builder for you
Choosing the right website builder can be a daunting task. If you’re looking for a tool that doesn’t require coding, has a ton of features, and is easy to set up then Squarespace is the way to go. If you have a more specific need for your site then Wix might be better suited as it has more control over how your site looks and functions.
However, there are other factors that should also be considered when choosing which platform is best for you:
- Your Business Needs – what kind of business do you have? Are there any specific requirements that must be met by your website? For example: does it need ecommerce capabilities or the ability to accept payments? Does it require lead generation tools for collecting data from customers? These are all things worth considering before making any final decisions about which platform would best serve your business needs. *
- Your Budget – if budget isn’t something that concerns you then getting started with an inexpensive tool like Wix might work well enough while saving money on things like monthly hosting fees or domain registration costs (which can add up quickly).
- On the flipside though if cost isn’t an issue whatsoever then opting for something like Shopify would likely save time since they offer free trials so users can try out their products before committing fully. *
We hope this review has helped you find the best site builder for your needs. If you don’t have time to read through all of them, our top recommendation is WordPress.
It’s easy to use and has an enormous library of free themes and plugins that can help you customize it however you want.
Get the latest reviews from the expert mentors on BonsaiTrends